The DIY Floor Mould is a paving mold used to make a cement (or red mud) garden path. It consists of irregular holes, which can fill the cement slurry in the mold, and then smooth the upper part by hand. When dry, take out the loading mold and sprinkle the stone sand (or plant the grass) in the gap.
Let your garden path have a beautiful pattern so that the road is no longer rigid!
How To Use:
- It consists of irregular holes, which can fill the cement slurry in the mold.
- And then smooth the upper part by hand.
- When dry, take out the loading mold and sprinkle the stone sand (or plant the grass) in the gap.
- Suitable for gardens, meadows, balconies, villas and more.
Easy to operate: Ladies and children can also DIY their own garden.
It is possible to make roads of different colors, and it is only necessary to blend the cement inside into colored, without expensive equipment and laying costs. Save money, convenience, beauty, and practicality.
Durable Material: It can be used repeatedly or multiple times at the same time until all the roads have been completed.
- Color: Black.
- Weight: 480g(AS) / 260g(O/Q) / 300g(G) / 900(F).
- Size: 36 x 36 x 5.5cm(AS) / 34 x 34cm(O/Q) / 30 x 30cm(G) / 45 x 40cm(F).
- Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
All orders are expertly packaged, prepared, and sent within two to five business days of ordering and the typical delivery time frame is between 15-30 business days. Depending on your location, you may receive items much earlier.
All orders are shipped with a tracking number so you can track it every step of the way! Occasionally, packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.
Currently, during the pandemic outbreak, we are facing delays, but you can rest assured we are doing our best.
* We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance at email@example.com