Adorable owl-shaped solar lights made from a clear polyresin lens that allows a peaceful glow effect on the ground which illuminates and brings life to your garden at night. Weighs 10.1 ounces.
These light, cute little owls are easy to install and perfect for keeping rodents at bay during the day while protecting your family from intruders at night by lighting up your garden, patio, pathway, and dark areas. They collect the sun's energy during the day and glow all night long...keeping your family safe while you sleep.
The cute little owls stand at 7 inches tall (roughly the size of your palm down to the wrist area) and come in white or brown color and love to be purchased together. The owl color also determines the tint of the illumination.
Use in the garden, flower beds, pot plants, pathway lighting, or as a nite-light for your child.
- Provides Protection at Night by Lighting Up Dark Areas
- Adds Beauty To Any Area Day & Night
- Stakes Easily Into Ground & Simple To install
- Solar Powered and Durable - Can Withstand Rain and Wind
- Lights Up Wonderfully At Night
- Use as Garden Decor And Yard Ornament
- Cute and Adorable
Install anywhere that gets direct sunlight. During the day, the solar panel collects the sun's energy and converts it into electrical power that is stored in the rechargeable battery. At night, the light-sensing technology automatically illuminates the solar fixture and your garden will come to life with the illumination from the adorable owls.
How tall are they?
- Solar owls are 7 inches tall
- How much do they weigh?
- They weigh 10.1 ounces.
- Does it need to be facing the sun for it to charge?
- Yes it does, or it could sit in the window and it faces in!
- What colors do they come in?
- White and Brown
- Do they need a battery?
- Yes, 1 AAA size battery is required (not included)
- Are they easy to install?
- Yes, extremely quick and easy to set-up and enhance your garden
- How cute are they?
- Customers say it best. “This is the sweetest little owl! I originally bought to use in my garden but he is so precious, I put him on my kitchen windowsill. I let our Granddaughter use for a night light when she is here. Even when he isn't glowing, he is still a nice addition to our home!”